Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Loose Lips


Sitting outside of Taco Bell watching all the cars fly past

As Dan came speeding in the parking lot like he had fire on his a**

He hoped out the car screaming about a scratch on his car that looked to me as if it came from something sooooo small like rat

I burst out laughing, HAHAHAHA, you’re crying like you were attacked by a pack of animals

He looked up and walked over me, I’m steady laughing…

“You definitely won’t be laughing while you’re walking back”..

Before I could say a word, DING DONG, DING DONG flowed through the air

I laughed again, HAHAHAHAHA, and began my walk but thought to myself this is WACK

Oh, how I wish I could go back to February 9th

I still would be laughing, but I wouldn’t be walking because the car he’s driving

USE TO BE MINE.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment