Monday, February 11, 2013

Fiction Excercise - Buy it, or Lie about it


Liar

Indecisive

Unreliable

Shady

Buy it, or Lie about it

“Hey, did you still need the items on your registry, because I can handle everything that’s on your list?”

That would nice, and yes I still need a few, are you sure you’re going to be able to handle everything that’s on their?

“Of course, you know I always come through!”

Lol, right! Well okay if you say you can handle it then go right ahead, thanks for everything.

“You’re welcome, I should have everything by next week, -*Thinking* should I have offered to do this?”

**Phone rings the day of the shower-“Hey, I’m just wanted you to know that I won’t be able to make, I’m having car troubles, but I will get everything to you tomorrow.”

Okay, bye. *Thinking* I knew he wasn’t going to do what he said anyway, glad I took care of it myself.

**Phone rings – interrupting thoughts- “What’s going on, I just seen Bill walking into the movies shouldn’t he on his way to party?”, that’s funny because he just told me he was having car troubles, I knew he was up to something, I’m going to call you right back!

*Text begins- I knew from the beginning you weren’t going to keep your word, but I hope you enjoy your movie!!!!

Characters:

Sandy - Main Character

Bill – Untrustworthy Individual

Joyce – Thought interrupter

No comments:

Post a Comment